Industry Manager Metal
Join us and kick-start your career. Working for ZwickRoell means working in an engaging and innovative working environment in a modern family business. We systematically push materials and components to their limits and deliver reliable test results for our customers. The ZwickRoell Group is the global market leader for materials testing systems. Our workforce of around 1,650 employees generates an annual turnover of €240 million. Renowned manufacturers from every industry rely on our high-tech testing technology from Ulm.
- You are familiar with market requirements and the competitive situation, recognize trends as well as market potentials, and derive recommended actions for the management based on your knowledge and understanding of the ZwickRoell product range.
- You are well versed in all relevant testing applications according to current standards, and you take on an active role in external committees. In the international setting, you establish a team of experts familiar with the respective markets.
- You coordinate sales promotion campaigns with the sales and service organizations and monitor their implementation.
- You draft the sales documentation and the online presence for the metal sector and assist in implementation.
- You accompany the product creation process through to series maturity.
- You share responsibility for orders received.
- You organize the metal exhibition at the annual testXpo and participate in additional events – with your own presentations as well.
- You train employees and partners and are the contact for the global sales organization, answering complex questions as well.
- You have a degree in materials science, mechanical engineering or physics (bachelor’s or master’s degree) and possibly a doctorate in a relevant field.
- You have at least five years of professional experience in the metals industry or in metals research, preferably in the steel industry, and are able to demonstrate that you are proficient in mechanical and technical materials testing.
- Standardization work and documentation are important to you.
- You offer experience in selling and marketing capital goods that require explanation.
- You have a quick grasp and are skilled at summarizing complex relationships comprehensibly.
- You can use your fluency in English, and perhaps another language, on trips and in presentations at home and abroad.
- Your presentations impress and motivate customers and employees alike.
- You are accustomed to working independently and with the customers’ needs in mind at all times.
What we offer
- An excellent infrastructure, a great working atmosphere and an ambitious, professional team offer you the perfect setting to make you feel good.
- After your Onboarding Program you have access to numerous training and development opportunities as well.
- We offer an attractive working environment in an ideal location on the outskirts of Ulm.
- Flexible working hours and a family-friendly personnel policy enable you to combine work, family and private life well.
We look forward to your application online!